Friday, March 31, 2006

IQARA going from bad to worse in my area (Navi Mumbai)

Hey guys ..... and all my friends

As usual sorry for not posting since long but my work eats into all my time, but being a network engineer i could help pointing out IQARA in Mumbai (Bombay) has been going from bad to worse these days.

I haven't been able to download mails (>300 KB) from home and my mail server is just 50 ms away from my home connection. trying to do some analysis with traceroute to yahoo.com and a few other sites here is what i got to see ~25% packetloss from the first HOP and this sucks BIG TIME

Any one having similar kinda experiences do let me know, we can try and get this to iqara managements notice.

Nitin :)

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 01:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recently I have made a project through which home gudgets can be controlled through mobile phone. feel free visit my blog.


Thanx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home